We are hiring summer instructors!
Program dates: July 6 to August 13th 2021, Monday – Friday | Virtual
Courses: Math, Science, English, History, Dance, Computer, Science, Spanish.
Send resume to Tam Lee, email@example.com. Deadline: April 9th.
WHAT MAKES STEPPINGSTONE DIFFERENT AS AN EMPLOYER?
Loving Our Scholars Means Doing Work that is Worthy of Them
- We make a long-term commitment to our students and families to provide impactful programming to prepare them for college and careers.
- We are committed to measuring the impact of our programs through data to discover what works and what needs to be fixed.
- Our response to the systematic educational inequality our Scholars face is a system of enrichment and support that believes in the worthiness and success of our Scholars
Considering what our Scholars Face, Being Innovative is a Necessity
- Our staff is innovative, entrepreneurial, and talented and we are not afraid to pursue great ideas by taking risks, doing things differently, and implementing real change.
- We are dedicated to not wasting resources or time by ignoring great ideas…we need everyone’s help.
- Ground-breaking partnerships and collaboration with Philadelphia area universities such at Drexel University, Temple University, and the University of Pennsylvania offer unique programming and networks to inspire work that influences students, families, and institutions
Work Smart, Not Just Hard
- To be passionate about your work and dedicated to our Scholars, we believe you need to have a life outside the office.
- Being efficient and innovative makes our impact better and lives more balanced.
- Opportunities to pursue professional, work-related projects and educational projects are important.
- We offer free academic summer program for dependents of full-time staff from 4th – 12th grade.
Talent we look for…
- Deep dedication to the development of students’ academic skills
- Entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to balance using data to inform our work and the need to make personal connections with our students
- An understanding of college and career preparation and how students need to navigate institutions
- Ability to coordinate and partner with institutions, nonprofits, groups to enhance program and our impact on Scholars